Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ready...Fire...Aim


I was first inspired to create my own blog when I saw Zen's blog (http://entropymuse.blogspot.com/). But that inspiration was drowned in a bedlam of reasons which covered up my laziness or perhaps fear. I kept being passive and watching from the sidelines (i.e., reading other people's blogs, posting comments, writing passages in my mind, etc.) . After doing a course at Landmark Forum I decided to finally start my own blog. I still don't know what I am going to write about. I have a nagging suspicion at the back of my mind that it might be a short-lived affair. I even feel like I have lost my friendship with words (I've stopped serious reading and writing quite some time back). But despite all these reasons, I've decided to take the plunge and be "unreasonable".
So it's going to be a bit expeditionary......as Dharen loves to say, "Ready....Fire....Aim!"

6 comments:

Entropy said...

Go Sharmishtha !

Sure you will end up writing quite a bit once you get started.

Enjoy !

Zen

Sharmishtha said...

Well I hope so too....So here's to a new found passion- Cheers! :))

Saumya said...

Hi there! Good luck with the new venture - I shall follow avidly ! :)

Sharmishtha said...

Saumya: Hey, Saumi! You found my blog..this is sooooo cool. :-) Would love to have your comments and views and look forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences through this.

Debolina said...

hi,

DOnt mind but i still understand ur blog. I am writer for many year for vijaytimes and rediff blog ur frnd sent ths blog to me.
suggestion plz be specify whn u write. If u r using like diary thn gud keep going however blogs naaaa.

Sharmishtha said...

Leena:
First of all thanks for dropping by and posting your comments. Feedback in any way or form is appreciated. Especially, "suggestion plz be specify whn u write" is interesting though not very coherent. If you are more specific perhaps, I could understand what you are trying to say.
Cheers!